There’s a reason that circuses use professional jugglers and not ordinary people like us. When it comes to managing all of the items in our busy schedules, we can only do so much before we start dropping things.
Instead of trying to do everything with a tangled web of spreadsheets, regular late nights at the office and bucket loads of coffee; use a system that will manage your CIS subcontractors for you.
HMRC’s desire to regulate the construction industry through CIS hands the responsibility down to the contracting company and subcontractor to ensure they are operating compliantly.
So it is essential for any serious business to have a solid infrastructure that uses reliable software.
Your CIS software should:
- Help you to be compliant with the latest HMRC legislation
- Make correct deductions for tax rates
- Keep important and confidential information secure
- Provide stringent checks before performing a transaction
- Produce necessary documentation including payment statements
- Integrate well with your other systems
- Be easy to use
- Be flexible enough to fit your changing business needs
At the end of the day it all comes down to keeping people happy; keeping HMRC happy by operating compliantly, keeping your subcontractors happy by giving them an efficient, reliable service and keeping your friends and family happy by letting the software bear the stresses of the job.
If you would like to find out more about our CIS software solutions contact us for a free consultation.